CATIA - Design Engineer
AKKA Switzerland is searching for a CATIA - Design Engineer for our partner - an established leader in Switzerland - dedicated to the development and manufacturing of Radio Frequency systems and sensors for diverse applications. In this role you will be involved in agile development teams working on challenging projects in an international environment.
We are looking for a passionate, engineer with applications in the cable system area for the innovation team in the transportation segment.
- Development of products and technical documentation in CATIA, taking into account manufacturing, assembly, quality and cost aspects.
- Development of customer-oriented, technical solutions including comprehensive technical processing from the customer enquiry to series production readiness in accordance with development processes
- Determination of tests for design verification
- Support and optimisation of series products
- Management of innovation and product development projects including creation and evaluation of design concepts
- Technical consulting and training internally as well as externally at the customer
- For this technically challenging position, we are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic engineer with a degree in mechanical engineering.
- Antennas is one of your fields of interest where you want to contribute your know-how.
- Fluent written and spoken English as well as good CAD user skills, preferably Catia V5, are a requisite.
- You are a technically experienced, solution-oriented team player with a confident appearance and good flair for dealing with internal and external customers.
Why you should join us?
- try something different
- amazing opportunity for everyone who wants to live and work in Switzerland
- a steady follow-up and career guidance
- a large network of collaborators across the world
- several learning platforms and access to trainings
- compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients
KontaktAKKA Czech Republic s.r.o.