QA Engineer for Switzerland
AKKA Switzerland is searching for Clean Utilities Engineer.
Are you interested in?
- Perform batch record review and prepare batch release documentation.
- Supports the deviations and CAPA process by handling deviations and CAPA and executing investigations within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Reviews and approves as QA representative qualification and validation activities documents (protocols, reports…).
- Represents QA within department and cross-functional project teams according to assignments.
- Acts as backup for colleagues within QA Operations team.
- Works independently on routine tasks, makes proposals and facilitate decision when escalation is needed.
- At least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical company or other related industry.
- BS or MSc in Science or related field.
- Good understanding of cGMPs and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of solid oral dosage form manufacturing processes and QC testing methods are preferred.
- Proven interpersonal, collaborative and organizational skills.
Why you should join us?
- try something different
- amazing opportunity for everyone who wants to live and work in Switzerland
- a steady follow-up and career guidance
- a large network of collaborators across the world
- several learning platforms and access to trainings
- compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients
KontaktAKKA Czech Republic s.r.o.