Clean Utilities Engineer
AKKA Switzerland is searching for Clean Utilities Engineer.
Are you interested in?
- The Clean Utilities Engineer is responsible for all Clean Utilities aspects including design, installation, operation and maintenance
- The Clean Utilities Engineer is assigned to develop, define and roll-out the clean utilities philosophies and standards in collaboration with QA, Operations and Engineering
- She/he is part of the investment project team during concept, design, procurement, start up and qualification of Clean Utilities Systems
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supporting investment project team during concept
- Develop concepts an design
- Involving QA Operations, Plant Engineering and Procurement
- Establish technical packages for standard applications
- Promotes & ensures global standard adherence and that necessary deviations are highlighted, discussed, well justified and documented
- 7/10+ years in project engineering or project management for Pharmaceutical industries, chemical, or biochemical
- Experience in the field of Clean Utilities design
- Excellent knowledge in Clean Utilities, associated automation, operation and maintenance
- Experienced in GMP regulatory requirements
What working at AKKA has to offer :
- A steady follow-up and career guidance
- A large network of collaborators across the world
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture
KontaktAKKA Czech Republic s.r.o.