SW/HW Engineer for autonomous driving
Together with our partner we are building a team with focus on development projects in automotive, main focus autonomous driving.
What do you need to know / be able to?
- English (daily communication in English), Czech language is not required
- Experience with Software or Hardware development in automotive, at least school projects - we have different levels of positions
- University degree - preferably Electrical or SW engineering
- Willingness to travel depends on position
Nice to have, Experienced with:
- IBM DOORs, ALM, Vector CANoe, Wireshark, ADTF, Scalp, Jenkins, dSpace, Python - basics
- Automotive communication protocols like BR-Ethernet, Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN
- Knowledge of programming in C, C++ or C# or Java. -Knowledge of Python or other scripting language is an advantage
- Experience with HW or SW development process - requirements, implementation, validation
- Onboarding training between 1-3 months
- Location in Prague close to Metro
- Home office 2-3 day a week after training phase
- Work in international team and high end products, cooperation with premium car manufacturer
- Requirement engineer: transferring of requirements from customer to SW development. communication with customer, ensuing internally that all customer requirements are included and followed
- System engineer: understand function of the product. Assure with HW and SW team that all functions works and were properly tested
- Ticket manager: follow with internal team all requirements and assure that they are proceed in time and quality.
- Technical project manager: lead technically internal team of HW and SW team. Assure to customer on time delivery, quality and internally costs (in mandays)
- Local application engineer: set up products and test them at customer location, mainly Germany. Travelling over 50%. We offer training before mission.
- Validation engineer SW/HW tester including team leader: testing of SW and or HW on HIL(hardware in a loop) SIL (software in a loop) on banches or directly in a car. We offer several positions from test engineer to technical test leader
Why join us?
- We will pass on unique know-how, supported by years of experience
- We will provide a complete background for training
- We have established flexible working hours (fixed core: Mon - Thu 9:30 - 15:00, Fri 9.30 - 13:00)
- Sometimes you need to rest: 5 weeks of vacation and taking compensatory leave is a matter of course
- We will give you space to develop in many areas, both personally and professionally
- We can appreciate talent, we guarantee you personal and professional growth
- Cafeteria - an individual benefit system, where everyone sets their own benefits in the amount of CZK 12,000 / year (can be used for pension / life insurance, holidays, healthcare, leisure activities, etc.)
KontaktAKKA Czech Republic s.r.o.