Project Manager for autonomous driving
Together with our partner we are building a team with focus on development projects in automotive, main focus autonomous driving.
What do you need to know / be able to?
- Master’s degree in a technical area in one of these technical fields (electronics, software, automotive, electrical engineering, automatization, machinery, physics, mechatronics, industrialization)
- Technical thinking, experience with SW, HW
- At least 0,5 years of experience in R&D projects as a project team member/project manager
- Min. 2 years experience in automotive environment especially experience with German OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer) would be an advantage
- Excellent English for daily communication
- Driving license and willingness to travel to customer meetings in Europe
- Be a team player, assertive, open-minded, decision making personality, leadership skills
- Ensure Project performance objectives (Quality, Cost, Profitability, Delivery and Timing) in the management of Projects.
- Ensure Project or System coordination to achieve all projects launches in compliance with our Customer expectations.
- Perform change management if required.
- Be responsible for development of a complete product.
- Coordinate the R&D team (e.g mechanical, electronic, SW and validation leaders).
- Main contact to the OEM (voice to the customer) also to internal stakeholders and external partners/ suppliers.
- Analyze customer requirements.
- Represent the R&D team toward project management, organization and customer.
- Report R&D project status to the Project Manager and the Steering committee.
- Secure quality and process of product development.
- Plan R&D activities and make sure the right resources are assigned.
- Analyze impact of change requests (customer and internal) and follow their implementation.
- Onboarding training between 1-3 months
- Location in Prague close to Metro
- Home office 2-3 day a week after training phase
- Work in international team and high end products, cooperation with premium car manufacturer
- Ticket manager: follow with internal team all requirements and assure that they are proceed in time and quality.
- Technical project manager: lead technically internal team of HW and SW team. Assure to customer on time delivery, quality and internally costs (in mandays)
Why join us?
- We will pass on unique know-how, supported by years of experience
- We will provide a complete background for training
- We have established flexible working hours (fixed core: Mon - Thu 9:30 - 15:00, Fri 9.30 - 13:00)
- Sometimes you need to rest: 5 weeks of vacation and taking compensatory leave is a matter of course
- We will give you space to develop in many areas, both personally and professionally
- We can appreciate talent, we guarantee you personal and professional growth
- Cafeteria - an individual benefit system, where everyone sets their own benefits in the amount of CZK 12,000 / year (can be used for pension / life insurance, holidays, healthcare, leisure activities, etc.)
KontaktAKKA Czech Republic s.r.o.